Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Ideal Fall Outfit

FALL
Happy Tuesday Wellie Wearers! Today I wanted to share a fall outfit that I made using Polyvore. Sadly, I do not own any of these items. However, I created this as somewhat of a suggestion for a new outfit. I am a huge fan of chunky sweaters! If I could, I would wear one everyday. This style of sweater is great for layering with necklaces, scarves, or vests. Skinny jeans are also a staple of mine. Usually I throw on a pair of leather boots with skinny jeans, (i will be sharing my favorite fall boots and other fall staples sometime this week) but I felt that leather boots and a leather bag was a bit too much for this outfit, so I went with some fun black loafers. Finally, I pulled it all together with a novelty clock necklace. As I said before, there are many ways to create a similar look using different colors or similar pieces. If you have similar things in your closet, go for it! I encourage you to get creative and experiment with new styles and textures! One of my favorite quotes says, "You will never influence the world by trying to be like it."
                                                                                What are your fall staples? Tell me in the comments!
                                                                                                 -C
Red top
thatspoint.com


Koral blue skinny jeans
$290 - austique.co.uk




Prom necklace
unique-vintage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS