Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

   Hello lovlies! Are you ready for Valentine's day? What's your favorite part about this special day?To be honest, my favorite part about Valentine's day is the candy, especially the candy hearts, even if my mom thinks they taste like chalk ;) Today I felt inspired to share some cute Valentine's day outfits that can accommodate all the tomboys and girly girls out there.

Outfit 1: This outfit is cute and super simple! My top is from H&M however I bought it at Plato's Closet. The shirt is sheer and has black polkadots all over. I layered a white V-neck tank top underneath. I paired the top with neon pink skinny jeans. The jeans are from Forever 21 but I also bought these pants at Plato's Closet. Any colored pants would look extremely cute with this (or any other patterned top). For shoes, I have a pair of solid black flats that have zipper flowers on them. Again, I bought theses at Plato's Closet (see a common theme???) For jewelry, I am wearing a braided bracelet I got as a gift from the Philippines and a gold squirrel ring I purchased at Forever 21.



Outfit 2: For this outfit, I paired a cute top, cardigan and patterned jeans together. The top I bought at Forever 21, It was sold as a pajama top but I repurposed it! It says "Have Tea with Me" with a heart so I thought it would be fitting to include in this post. The maroon cardigan (it looks purple in the picture) was purchased at H&M last summer. It has little jewels for buttons and makes me very happy when I wear it!! For bottoms, I have a pair of really cool patterned pants I purchased again from H&M. I topped off the look with Steve Madden combat boots.



Outfit 3: For this look, I went a little more casual and comfortable. The top is from J. Crew and oh so comfy!! It has gray and blue stripes, a pocket, and is a bit oversized. I paired these with the jeans from the first look as I feel the colors complement each other. For shoes I finished the look with brown Sperry Topsiders.

   I am really excited to wear one of these looks on Valentine's Day!! Which one should I wear?? If you have a favorite, comment down below the Number (1, 2 or 3) of the outfit you think I should wear. Have a good holiday!!
                                                                                                                            Love,
                                                                                                                              ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS