Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Must haves

Hello Chums! Today I wanted to share what I have been obsessed with during the December month!

Makeup Must haves 

Mascara- I'm just a tad bit particular with my mascara. My favorite for this month would be Revlon's Waterproof Lash Potion in the color Blackest Black. This product promises to give spellbinding volume and supernatural length and it absolutely does. It holds a curl for about five hours and does not clump. I usually apply two coats on my lashes before curling. Though this product is a bit pricey ($8.49 at your local target) I will absolutley repurchase. All in all, this product is brilliant :)

Blush (Blusher as they call it in England)- My favorite blusher this month is Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush in the shade Smoldering Plum. Though it is not a new blush, I have recently discovered it and am in love. By barely applying, I am given a subtle pinky plumb color. It makes me look naturally rosy and gives subtle shimmer. The texture is very soft and with a primer, this product can last all day. The packaging is a little plain but very portable. On Clinique.com Smoldering Plum is selling for $21.00. This product was given as a gift but I will no doubt repurchase.

Concealer- C introduced me to L'oreal's True Match Concealer. I am never buying another type of concealer in my life! This product is all around perfect. I am in the shade Light/ Warm 1-2-3. This product hides my blemishes, evens out my skin tone and is SUPER blendable. This product stays on for about sixish hours so if I find it needed, I do apply again. I purchased this product at Ulta for $8.95.

Lip Products- C and I are a little obsessed with Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I decided to pick up the shade Crush from my local grocery store for $6.99. Boy was that a good buy! I have worn it everyday since! It's creamy, it makes my lips soft, and lasts for hours. The color is perfect for winter because it isn't too dark and is the perfect touch to any look. My other lip product is The Body Shop's Lip Butter in the scent Pink Grapefruit. I cannot stop sniffing the container. I know it sounds weird but it just smell that stinking good! It smells like a real grapefruit and makes my mouth water! I picked it up from ulta today for $6 and am already planning to go back and get different scents. This product does not have color. It is buttery and creamy and leaves my lips feeling soft for hours. I know you aren't supposed to "taste" lip balm  but if you were wondering, this product taste yummy.

Non-Makeup Must Haves

Movie: For my dad's birthday, I took him to go see The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (rated PG-13 for violence). I was on the edge of my seat the entire movie! The dwarves and Bilbo continue to try and reclaim Erebor (their stollen land) from Smaug (a large dragon). I won't spoil the movie but it was a well spent 161 minutes, ending with a cliff hanger.

App: My favorite app this month is Quizup. It is a free app that quizzes you on about any topic imaginable. You and another player, selected at random from around the world, compete to try and answer the most questions right. You earn points by answering the question correctly and as quickly as possible. With 7 rounds of detailed questions, the matches are usually neck and neck. As you rank up from winning matches, you receive different titles pertaining to the topics you choose. My favorite topic is Harry Potter and I am a Quidditch Seeker currently at level 20.

Song: My favorite song this month have been Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. This song is about a breakup where the singer can possibly say something to reverse plans to go separate ways. With powerful lyrics and Aguilera's delicate voice, this song is very soothing. My other favorite song is Story of My Life by One Direction. This song is much more powerful than any of 1D's other music. With deeper lyrics, it seems One Direction has had a turning point in their music (in a good way). Both Songs I would give a 4 out of 5.

Website: Lastly, with finals creeping up my favorite website is finalexamcalculator.com. This website has you enter your current grade, desired grade and percentage the final counts as. Once filled out, you receive a percentage of which you need in order to achieve the desired grade. 

All Opinions are my own! Stay safe over the holidays!
                                      Love, S


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS