Monday, December 9, 2013

Daily Beauty Routine|Makeup Monday

Hello all! Today I'm going to share with you the makeup products that I wear on a daily basis and how I get on with them.  Please keep in mind that my opinions are just that, opinions. Just because I do not care for a product does not mean that it is bad.   Here are some photos of my makeup:
   
      1. Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll On ~
   When I first got this I was so excited to try it. I have always had puff under- eyes so I was hopeful that this product could help combat that. After using it for several months, I'm still not sure its doing anything. What's more is that recently it has been stinging my eyes. Overall not very impressed by this product and I don't plan on repurchasing. 
2. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer ~
This product and I get on very well. This cult classic is perfect for anyone who likes light coverage. I have had to use more concealer on day where I have spots or am extremely oily, but most of the time this gives me just enough coverage. This is a very expensive product so when I run out I may be trying something new.  
3. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer ~
One of my favorite drugstore finds. Its creamy, and is perfect for under eye circles. Not at all cake and it won't make you look like you are wearing a mask. The L'oreal True Match line has an amazing shade selection. 
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matter Bronzer ~ 
I am absolutely in love with this bronzer for many reasons. Its matte, it looks great on fair skin, and it smells like chocolate. Yes, you read that right. Too Faced puts actual cocoa powder in this, hence the scent. Looks fantastic and smells yummy, its a win win. 
5. Tigi Glow Blush (shade is brilliance)~
I am not too impressed by this blush. I received this in a beauty box and decided to test it out. In general I avoid bright pink makeup because it can make me look like a clown. While this blush is not too pink for my skin, it is extremely glittery which i do not care for. The texture isn't great. All in all this blush isn't anything special. 
6. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter~
One of my new favorites! I have a miniature sample size of this and I love it. It's creamy, blendable, and is subtle when applied lightly and bold when applied heavily. Great way to wake up you face and glow. 
7. Guerlain Météorites Teint de Rose ~
My current favorite finishing powder. You simply swirl the brush over the pearls and dust over you face after applying foundation. These pearls leave my face brighter, and luminous. This does keep my face matte, however, I'm not sure if it is heavy duty enough for those with extremely oily skin. 

8. Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit ~
Perfect for my oily lids, this cream eyeshadow needs no primer to stay all day. This shade is a beautiful nude with just the right amount of shimmer. Lovely and natural looking. 

9.Covergirl Natural Lash Clear Mascara ~
I get asked about this all the time. ever since I was little I have had extremely dark, long eyelashes. Because they are so long, mascara makes me look like I belong in an insane asylum. Thus, I never wear black mascara. I hate the way it clumps, it makes me look like a raccoon  I have yet to find one thing that I like about black mascara. I was so happy when I tried this product! This clear mascara defines my lashes, holds a curl and i great for those who need something a little more natural. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Please leave comments with posts you would like me to do in the future and let me know what you all think! Happy Holidays! ~C



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS