Monday, December 2, 2013

Current Obsessions| Monday Madness

      Hope you all had a lovely holiday and got to see your relatives! I've got several things to talk about, so lets get started.  While spending Thanksgiving with my family I stopped by Walmart and decided that *shakes head in dismay* i needed more lip products. Surprise, surprise all of them are from Revlon. I have a problem and I freely admit it.

     The first thing I grabbed was courtesy of my favorite beauty blogger, Essiebutton, she is in love with this and now i know why, its the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the shade Tutti Frutti.
As you can see the shade is rather orange based, but it isn't at all in your face, you won't look clownish, I promise. My love for lip balm was very satisfied by just how soft and moisturizing this is. There is a faint scent of vanilla, which I happen to love, though it may not be good for those with extremely sensitive skin.  I will be looking into new shades soon.







My second pick is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart. After loving Smitten, I couldn't resist another shade. This is very pink and i do enjoy that, though on days when I wear it, I wear less blush so as not to look like a pink balloon.  For a more detailed review of the Balm Stains refer to my Sunday Funday post.






And the last new lip product is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Fire & Ice. Normally I hate lipstick, it settles into lines and is very drying. However, something about the Super Lustrous formula doesn't give me as I like to call them "granny lips". While its definitely not moisturizing, this doesn't settle into lines and crack and is very long lasting. This cherry red shade is absolutely gorgeous and will look good on just about anyone.
                                                                           Have a great week! ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS