Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It's The Holiday Season

Oh my goodness it's been forever! recently, Caroline and I have been have been overwhelmed with school and life in general! Luckily, we are back and here to stay! I thought today I would just share my top ten things on my christmas list, (not including a dog which has been on the top of my list since 5th grade!)
1)Oxford Stripe Shep Shirt Navy: Vineyardvines.com  
2) Jack Rogers Classic sandal Platinum: jackrogersusa.com
3) Original packable tour rain boots Bright Coral non gloss: hunterboots.com
4)Vineyard Vines 24 oz tumbler: vineyardvines.com 
5)  Jcrew Excursion or herringbone quilted down vest navy: jcrew.com
6)Lilly Pulitzer Boat neck Tee shirt dress Bright Navy Trunk Show lillypulitzer.com
7) Delia Shift Dress: lillypulitzer.com
8) LL Bean navy bean boots: llbean.com
9) Whale logo baseball: vineyardsvines.com
10)James Avery eternal love ring: jamesavery.com
Comment your wish list below and let me know if we have any similar hopes for gifts this year.
                                                         XOXO, 
                                                            Sarah 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS