Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector | Product Rave

I'm sure at some point on this blog I have mentioned that I am not a lip gloss person. This may have you saying- C, the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors are lipglosses and this is supposedly a product rave. Well, dear readers, I'm afraid I must make an exception for the Clarins ILNLP's. After picking one up at Nordstrom yesterday, I am already looking at swatches of other shades. I am very impressed! 
All right first of all, the packaging  of these is bloody gorgeous!! Now, onto what's inside. I picked  up the shade 01 Rose Shimmer which is very similar to my natural lip color. A "my lips but sheenier" if you will. The formula of these is unlike anything I have ever tried. It's best described as a liquid lip balm. Not at all sticky or slippy, no hair stuck to your lips! It does give a nice sheeny glow to your lips, but not at all shimmery or insanely shiny.  And, as if you needed another reason to pick one up, the scent is definitely the best scent of any makeup product I have EVER tried. I'm not usually too fond of vanilla scents, but ,
blimey, these smell incredible! I have to resist not licking it all off to see if it tastes just as amazing! The applicator is also quite unique. It's a foam tip that squeezes out little bubbles of this magic lip wear. The price tag is a little steep- it retails for $23. If you find yourself struggling with the price, ask yourself this- am I willing to spend the same amount on several cheep lip products? If the answer is yes, then I say go for it! 
Have you tried the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS