Tuesday, March 4, 2014

OOTW- Spring Edition

 Georgia is in the awkward stage of the seasons. On any given day it could be 20 degrees and the next it could be in the mid 70's. This has caused me to struggle because I can never find the right outfit for church. Well chaps, I believe I have cracked the code!!!   
   So the day I created this outfit, the weather was forecast as 40 degrees in the morning warming up to 60 in the afternoon. I was worried I would get cold with just a dress so I popped my mom's jean jacket over. My legs were now the only part of me covered in goose bumps. To fix this problem, I put some black tights on I got from Francesca's. To top off the look I wore my Steve Madden boots. My hair was down with a lace braid on the side. 
                                                                       ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS