Sunday, October 27, 2013

Welcome to Wet Wellies, I'm S!


Hey bloggers! Welcome to Wet Wellies, a blog about the average teenage life. I am S, the co-author of this blog. To start off this blog, I have decided to tell you little bit about myself, so here goes nothing!
I am always trying new beauty techniques and buying new makeup products. I am a wee bit obsessed with mascara. Fun fact- I have been grounded from buying mascara before! My other favorite makeup product would have to be my concealer. My favorite book would have to be the Divergent series by Veronica Roth or the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. I love reading so if you would like for me and C to read or review a book, comment away.
            My favorite color is either sea foam green or baby pink. As you can tell, I don’t make decisions very well (just like my best friend C). Speaking of best friends, C is mine (if you didn’t already know). Whenever we are together we can’t stop talking. We are close as two can get. My favorite word is awkward. I don’t like milk in my cereal. I am obsessed with squirrels, I think they are the cutest animals ever created and in the future I would like one as a pet. I have considered entering my dog in The World’s Ugliest Dog Competition before. I believe in Bigfoot and Nessie.
            I am a God girl. I go to Bible study every week and try to make God an important part in my every day life. My favorite bible verses are 1 Corinthians 15:14 and John 15:5. I have recently cut my hair to my shoulders and have decided to grow it all back (again, I cant make decisions). My favorite decade would be the 50’s. I envy anyone who has red hair. Multiple people in my family have beautiful red hair and I am very sad I did not receive the red hair gene. I am a dancer and take ballet with C. I have danced ever since I was 3! Once I graduate I plan to go on a trip to England with C in hopes of moving there after college. I have also considered going to college there. I drink tea every morning before school in hopes I will become British. My room is British themed and I am a fan of the Beatles. 
            Now on to my fangirling. I am IN LOVE with Josh Hutcherson. I get upset every time I realize Tobias Eaton from the Divergent Series isn’t real. My favorite British show would have to be Wolfblood, my favorite character being Rhydian. I love Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars and anything on the Food Network. My favorite football team (for you non-britishers, soccer) would have  be the Tottenham Hotspurs in the English Premier League, my favorite player being #25, Hugo Lloris.

Hope you have as much joy reading this as I have creating this.
                                                                                                                        ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS