Sunday, October 27, 2013

Welcome!



*Just so you know we will be getting a new template very soon. Check back to see! ;)

Hey Blog Readers!Welcome to Wet Wellies, a combination of beauty, fashion, great books, and lots of spirit. I'm C, co-author of this blog. I hope that this can be a fun, safe place for people to show their creativity and read something exciting. I find that first blog posts can be extremely awkward(I use that word a lot by the way) so here are some things I want you to know about me:

  1. My favorite color is purple, immediately followed by forest green.
  2. I would love to write a book someday, assuming I can force myself to focus for that long.
  3. While I love trying new beauty techniques, I firmly believe that who you are is what makes you beautiful.
  4. I am animal obsessed! If there's such a thing as puppy addiction, I have it.
  5. I have a one track mind, so I can talk about one thing that fascinates me all day.
  1. Where are my fellow Downton Abbey fans hiding?
  2. I am a brunette and I have enough hair for more than three people.
  3. Do not you dare try to talk to me while I am reading!
  4. I love vintage things, if I could travel through time I would live in every decade from 1900 to 1960 for at least a year per decade.
  5. It is extremely hard for me to make one definite decision.
  6. I am typing in this font because typewriters are an obsession of mine.
  7. I am horrible with commas, as you probably already know.
  8. If there was a way for me to make Pinterest my career, I would be the happiest person alive.
  9. My amazing best friend, S, is my partner in crime. We are just about as close as friends can get. We tell each other everything, our inside jokes drive other people nuts.
  10. I love writing; if you have any pointers, or something you want me to read hit up those comments.
  11. I am a ballet dancer, at least I try to be.
  12. I am a major anglophile. I plan on living in London for at least a year.
  13. Wellies, or Wellington boots are what the British call rain boots. ;) (not really about me, but i thought you ought to know)
  14. I am a huge Potterhead. I believe that my Hogwarts acceptance letter was dropped somewhere in the Atlantic by a clumsy owl.
  15. My hair is layered and currently falls about two inches past my clavicle in the front. I am considering chopping it off to my shoulders.
  16. I believe in ghosts and karma.
  17. Lastly, and most importantly, I am a Christian. I put my faith in God and know that He will guide me through this life. My favorite Bible verses are; Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:7 and Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. Peter 5:7
I will not be sharing my full name on this blog for privacy reasons. You will know me as C, but I assure you names or not we will become great friends. Have a great day and be sure to check back for upcoming posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS