Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Review

As a normal to oily girl, I am no stranger to post 12:30 t-zone sheen. Nor am I a fan.
 After being decidedly fed up with blotting papers ( something that only helps once you look like a greasy-faced mess) and wishing for something that would prevent the problem rather than help after the fact I stumbled upon a true drugstore gem. Cheap, cheerful, and most importantly, effective this bad boy sets my foundation beautifully with out ever looking cakey. I use the shade translucent as I don't seek any extra coverage-simply shine prevention. On days when I want to look more luminous, I simply don't apply any powder to my cheeks. If you are seeking a powder that will amp up the coverage of your base, this powder is not for you. However, if you are looking for something to keep that midday shine at bay, look not further! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS