Monday, January 13, 2014

You know about us....|Its time for feedback

Ladies and gentlemen, I digress. S & I are waiting patiently to hear from you. In the coming weeks we will be featuring several new series and would like to request COMMENTS. It is not that we are angry at you, it is very much the opposite. We want to hear from you, what products would you like to hear about? What should we try? Do you like our style? Do you enjoy reading this blog? We understand, some of you are shy, so are we. In fact I will straight up admit that I am sometimes shy to a fault. There is no judgement here, only happy beauty/book crazy weirdos :)! So c'mon, lets get this party started, we know you're out there. (hoping you don't hate me now) ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS