Thursday, January 23, 2014

Could you be the one?|I think I'm in love...

That was quite the anticipation generating title, and let me assure you that what. I am going to talk about today will not disappoint. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the one, the only, the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquers! 

*please excuse the lack of a photo, blogger and I are having a disagreement. Feel free to swoon over google images though!*



       I recently picked up the shade Aurora at my local Ulta, and words can not describe how hard  I have fallen. While this product is new to me,  I have been not-so-patiently waiting for it to arrive near me hear in the States. These have been known as the Rimmel Apocalips in the UK for about a year now. The only thing I dislike about this product is the name change, I mean c'mon,  Show Off?! You can do better, Rimmel. These long lasting, creamy, non-drying, highly pigmented, opaque glosses make me want to belt out At Last along with Etta James. It's perfect for those of us who have been searching for the pigment of a lipstick in the smooth texture of a gloss. These bring all new meaning to the term liquid lipstick.  So, the only question is-Are you ready to fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS