Monday, May 12, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? That's a very good question! I have 3 words for you, FINAL EXAMS and SHERLOCK! I have been freaking out recently for final exams and final grades. I have also discovered a new show via C called Sherlock. It follows the lives of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. I could literally talk about this show for hours! If you haven't watched this show yet, go watch it or I will never forgive you! No but seriously it is the best show ever, and did I mention that it is british?!?! Explains it ;) So yes, once school is out for summer I plan to make many more blog posts, including my monthly must haves, empties, DIY, book reviews and maybe even a makeup tutorial is in the near future  (hint hint)
                                              XOXO,
                                                    S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS