Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | Who Needs It And Who Doesn't

Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara is in a category of its own.
When I first heard about it, I could not believe that people actually spent money on such an unnecessary product. But is it unnecessary? After longing to understand what all the fuss was about, I finally caved and bought what has to be the smallest tube of mascara on the market. Now that I have had time to play with it, I have determined that for some it is quite an essential product, and for others its a bit of a gimmick. Hear me out.

 For those who enjoy using a more wet mascara formula, such as Maybelline The Falsies, this is your new best friend. With its microscopic wand, its able to add just enough definition to those tiny bottom lashes. However, those who like waterproof, or very dry, mascara formulas will find they do not need this. Drier mascaras are less likely to smudge or go all over during application. Which is really the only reason this mascara does so well, its easy to apply without making a mess of your makeup. Personally, on days when I am using my Maybelline The Falsies, I whip this out happily. However, on days I am wearing a waterproof mascara (review soon to come) I find I don't need this.

Have you tried Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara? Do you prefer a wet or dry mascara formula? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS