Monday, April 21, 2014

TMI Tag!

1: What are you wearing? Jcrew navy striped top, Jcrew green chino shorts and old navy statement necklace 
2: Ever been in love? with famous and fictional people- yes!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope!
4: How tall are you? 5'8'' 
5: How much do you weigh? That's for me to know!
6: Any tattoos? No
My favorite OTP
7: Any piercings? I have a single piercing on my ears
8: OTP? Iv'e got a bunch!! Tris and Tobias, Hazel and Augustus, Katniss and Peeta, Anna and Krisotff, Hermione and Ron, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, The Royal Family, Rose and the Doctor 
9: Favorite show? Doctor who, Project Runway, Glee, Dance Moms, Lost, modern family, cupcake wars, finding bigfoot
10: Favorite bands? Ed Sheeran, David Crowder, Casting Crowns, Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan
11: Something you miss? Old Disney tv shows (especially Kim possible, thats so Raven, Phil of The Future and Lizzy McGuire) and Zaboomafoo
12: Favorite song? Invisible and Everybody's got Somebody but me by Hunter Hayes, Lego House and Small Bump by Ed sheeran, I won;t give up by Jason Mraz, Love story by Taylor Swift, The Story of my Life by One Direction, Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood, All you need is Love by The Beatles
13: How old are you? Lets just say a teenager :)
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus (April 20th)
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Intelligent, sense of humor, selfless, kind
16: Favorite Quote? I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it
The Amazing Ansel Elgort

17: Favorite actor? Ansel Elgort, Josh Hutcherson, Andrew Garfield, Theo James, David Tennat, Logan Lerman, Rupert Grint
18: Favorite color? Mint green or Salmon
19: Loud music or soft? Usually soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My room and read
21: How long does it take you to shower? 30-40 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10-30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? with my brother- Yes!
24: Turn on? Christian, compassionate, selfless, kind, red hair :)
25: Turn off? Copious amounts of tattoos and piercings
26: The reason I decided to blog? I had opinions to share and wanted to help those in need of some assistance  
27: Fears? a lot! Spiders, sharks, weeping angels, oblivion (see what I did there), death, fire, kidnappers, ghosts, rejection.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Forrest Gump on last night
29: Last time you said you loved someone? about 5 minutes ago to my dog
30: Meaning behind your blog name? (Wet wellies) because C and I have wellies and they make us feel british (23) because Wet wellies was already taken
31: Last book you read? I just finished TFIOS for the second time
32: The book you’re currently reading? I am about to start Allegiant!
33: Last show you watched? Doctor Who
34: Last person you talked to? My dad
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? C- ma best frand
36: Favorite food? Anything Chick-fil-a 
37: Place you want to visit? London- DUH!
38: Last place you were? my kitchen
39: Do you have a crush? Yes
40: Last time you kissed someone? My dog 5 minutes ago
41: Last time you were insulted? Around a week ago
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Sweet tea
43: What instruments do you play?? Nothing, I am not music oriented!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? statement necklaces or my Brighton charm bracelet 
45: Last sport you played? I just got back from dance
46: Last song you sang? Let it go!
47: Favorite chat up line? Do you watch Doctor Who?
48: Have you ever used it? Of course :)
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? C and our friend on friday
50: Who should answer these questions next? You reading this!

Have a fantastic day!!!! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS