Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation Review | The One That Depends


For the last two months or so, I have been trialing Covergirl's latest face offering. It has taken me so long to review this because in the beginning we weren't a very good couple. We started off the relationship with quite a large fight, we wanted different things. I was a bit overwhelmed by it all, Outlast came on a little strong and I just wasn't ready for it. We broke up immediately after our first date, only to try again very soon. The second date was much better, we decided to be a bit more casual, take things slow, and boy am I glad we did. If you are looking for something that is going to give you medium to full coverage and has pretty good lasting power you may  have found your match. I apply less than a full pump all over using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush which I find works it into the skin nicely. A full pump with a smaller brush made me look much too cakey, but buffed in I'm quite fond of this one. It looks quite flawless without appearing as if you're wearing an inch thick layer of the stuff. This foundation claims to have the lasting power of a primer and the coverage of a concealer. While I can't say I support the latter, it does have a good no fuss matte finish that keeps us greasy gals from looking like an oil slick in the t-zone area. I have the shade 805 which is the lightest shade, this can wash me out a bit if I go in with a heavy hand, it's more pink toned while my skin is more yellow. The next shade up is too dark for me so I warm my face up with bronzer when wearing this. All in all a good face base for those on a budget, and we all know that when it comes to makeup I need to be on a budget! Have you tried the Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation? Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS