Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | AKA Good Skin In A Tube

Nars is a brand that, until recently, has never appealed to me.
Their gorgeous matte black packaging is intimidating, their blushes are known for their extremely inappropriate names, and something about the way their lip gloss smells just makes me wrinkle my nose-they may have reformulated, mine are quite old. However, after trying a certain product of theirs my opinion of the brand has done a complete 180. After hearing the endless raves about the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I simply had to get my hands on it. And let me tell you-the hype is deserved. I never knew how amazing concealer could be before trying this product-no lie. Its creamy, blendable, glowy, and amazingly pigmented. Screw diamonds, this is a girl's new best friend! The formula of this is truly incredible because while it manages to cover everything from bulbous blemishes to "I stayed up 'til 2 am watching Friends reruns " eyes it never looks too heavy or cakey! I am also in love with the doe foot applicator, it is so much better than those little plastic bristles. I have the shade Chantilly which is quite pale on me and when I run out, I will not only be weeping but also trying the next shade up. Retailing at around $25, its not the cheapest, but boy is it worth it! No longer do I think of Nars as a brand that may not use the best ingredients and is overly hyped about, now I see what all the fuss is about.
Have you tried the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS