Saturday, June 21, 2014

Name Reveal & Get Ready With Me!

   Hey y'all! Today is the first official day of summer!! Today is a very exciting day! C and I are proud to announce that we will start going by our first names!!! My name is Sarah and I will be going by Sarah C from now on! I am so glad that you guys know even more about me now and hope that it will allow us to connect even more! Anyways, now on to getting ready with me!
   I usually get up every morning around 8am but recently I have been sleeping in until 10!! Once I wake up, I make my way upstairs, put my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth/ wash my face. I use Avar cleanser in the morning to wash my face. After washing my face, I apply my Cetaphil moisturizer.   I then proceed to make breakfast. Usually I can be found eating half a bagel (cream cheese or peanut butter), 2 scoops of greek yogurt with granola and some type of tea. (usually english morning tea, earl grey or mint) in my british mug while watching the news. About this time I decide I would no longer like to stay in my pajamas and travel back down stairs to do my makeup and get dressed.

   Every morning I have trouble figuring out what to wear. I have so many options and so many thing can affect what I wear. i.e., temperature, today's activities, how lazy I am feeling etc! :) Today I decided to wear a plain white shirt with the polo logo on the front accompanied with black J.crew shorts to match the logo. Once I figure what I am wearing, I proceed to makeupify my face! I walk out to my makeup table outside my room.

    Everyday I use Covergirl Outlast 3-1 foundation in the shade ivory. Since I am so pale, it is hard to find a foundation to match my skin tone but this foundation matches it perfectly! After foundation, I use my Covergirl concealer in creamy natural to cover up under eye circles and blemishes. I use my elf pressed powder and Clinique blush in Smoldering Plum. Then I use Maybelline eyeshadow singles in the color Earthly Taupe followed by my Le Crayon Yeux Chanel eyeliner on my tight line in the shade Violet Smoke (given to me by Caroline). I quickly curl my lashes and apply 2 coats of whichever waterproof mascara I grab first. Then I take a spool brush dipped in vaseline and shape my brows.
   Though it seems like a lot, I have this routine cut down to a total

8 minutes! For a quick hairstyle you can do while running out the door, I grab a 1 1/2 inch section of hair on the frontish side of my head and braid down to the ends and voila! You are ready to leave the house looking stylish, confident and ready to conquer anything that comes your way!
I hope y'all have a wonderful summer! If you have any suggestions for future posts then let me know in the comments below!
                                                                                  XOXO, Sarah C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS